Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

Yard Sale Hopping Part I

I had so much fun this morning.  I usually plan out my morning, but today I decided to wing it and I'm SO glad I did!  Here's what I found:

I don't normally purchase food items at yard sales, but the bags were sealed, there were no punctures to the bags and the yard sale was very neat and organized.  When I make something with this flour, I'll be the guinea pig and make sure I don't die or get poisoned from it before giving it to anyone else.
I love the quality of Bob's Red Mill products.
Both bags of flour were 50 cents each and don't expire for another month.
I better get baking!!


Cool map clock for $2.00


12 pads of paper and scotch tape for $1.75

These next items were from my last stop of the day.  It was kind of hidden back on the side of the road. I found some fun things there.

2 shelves for 50 cents each (there were still price tags on it for $9.99 each)

I picked up this jersey dress for 25 cents.
I plan on making a scarf with it.

I couldn't believe the prices on these books.  They were selling all books for 10 cents each.
I liked the colors and titles on these books.

Here's some close-ups.



I was totally fascinated by these little books and had to buy them.






All of these books were only $2.60!



Before I left, they told me to come back tomorrow because they're putting more out.  Oh no... twist my arm... You might see more pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those shelves have some great potential!

And I LOVE those books! Especially the little ones.

Anonymous said...

You got some really good stuff. I love the old book.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio