Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

Blog Love Feature-- Sticks and Bricks


Swwwiiiippppppe.... (that's me wiping the drool from my chin).  I--LOVE--THIS-BLOG.  I can't even remember how I stumbled across The Life and Times of Sticks and Bricks, but I instantly fell in love.  I have to issue this warning though... 

***warning*** you might spend HOURS on this blog.  

On Monday I didn't have to go into work until 1:30 and I literally spent the whole morning going through page after page of beauteemous, fabulous pictures of her work.  Carpenter Ant has a wonderful shop in MA and her blog showcases her incredible pieces.  If you don't have hours to spare to peruse her pages, here are some of my favorites:




In addition to making me drool, her pieces just make me HAPPY.
They just make me smile.  Don't they have that effect on you too?
I love this sweet little set:

Look at how she mirrored the sexy legs on this table!!

You know what I want for Christmas now?  Gift cards for Home Depot so I can go out and buy a router!
You know how awesome Carpenter Ant is?  She even posted a tutorial on how to carve a design.
How incredibly generous of her! 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Nori I can't thank you enough for posting this... like you I went through everyone of her pics... you just can't stop yourself the next one is better than the one before and the before is fabulous... you wonder how she could improve on it. I am love with those carvings... so unique.

PS... I think you should put that warning in bigger letters... my neck is killing me from sitting here so long... LOL

Have a great day sweetie... Hugs Deb

Anonymous said...

Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio