Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Estate Sale Finds & A Transformation

I only hit 2 estate/yard sales this weekend.  I was busy working on a few projects.  Oh... and doing homework. ;)

I found 2 sets of pillowcases, an old spice container, and cotton pads.  I spent a grand total of $2.75.

I was excited to find the pillowcases because I recently stumbled across THIS tutorial for bags from Martha Stewart.  I thought they would be perfect to throw in the car and use at the grocery store.

Here's what my .50 cent investment turned into.

I'm lovin it and feelin really green!


I'm participating in Today's Thrifty Treasures, hop on over to see what other people found.

5 comments:

deb said...

Too Cute!! Love the Mustard tin
*hugs*deb

Alicia said...

I love that bag! Thanks for posting the link so we can go find out how to make them. The only problem is that I've been looking for pillowcases as I like to change mine every day and I can't find any! Oh well, maybe I'll buy new ones just to make the bags...lol.

Thanks for sharing, please stop by and say hi.
Be Well!

Anonymous said...

such a cute bag and great that you used used fabric!! Certainly green
!

Kammy said...

Cute bag - I haven't seen that pattern, may have to check it out ! Good job !
Kammy

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Very cute bag! You're very talented. And the mustard tin is really cute. I'm heading out to some thrift stores today, so I hope I'll get some great treasures!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio