Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

It's Football Season!!!


Sorry... I know you're probably expecting to see something about a DIY transformation or crafting on my blog, but I'm too excited!  I'll make it a short rant... It's officially football season!!  The bf and I have already gone through the Chargers' season and predicted who will win and what the scores will be.
This means all DIY projects are moving indoor by the tv on Sundays.

Go Super Chargers!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

YAY! I LOVE football season!! My husband got me hooked on it and I look forward to Sundays and lounging all day by the TV! :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio