Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

Vintage Cars

Ok... so this doesn't have anything to do with creating... well, maybe sorta.  I had a lot of fun taking pictures and that's creating art.  I have a lot to learn in that category, but again... I had FUN! And that's what it's all about right?


I LOVE old cars. They're just so classy.  I love thinking back on what life must have been like when people used to drive them around.  


I love vintage car shows. I love the shiny paint and chrome and immaculate interiors. I love how the owners proudly sit back and watch people admire their cars. 


There were well over 100 cars displayed today.  Maybe even 200?  Here's a small sampling of what I saw and my favorites of course!  Sorry, I don't know the years and models. I just love looking.  So I hope you can sit back, scroll through, and enjoy.  


Maybe for some, you might be able to take a stroll down memory lane... if it brings back any fond memories, I'd love to hear them! :)


I'm totally dating myself, but I didn't know Radio Flyer was a car.  I thought they were just little red wagons and tricycles!

This one was my favorite.  I saw it on the way in and I still loved it on the way out. I got to speak to the owner for a little bit.  He's owned it and lovingly cared for it for 33 years.  Just beautiful...

1 comment:

Disney said...

Yummy!! I LOVE old cars. The first one in this post reminds me of our "getaway" car at my wedding. Beautiful!
And I didn't know Radio Flyer was a car either!! :o)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio