Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

Christmas Shopping... for ME

I know, I know... horrible right??  Actually, I'm pretty much done with everyone's presents.  I just have a couple more to make, so maybe it's not so bad.  Over the weekend I ventured out to get a couple of supplies from Michaels and Joanne's, and I stopped in at Home Goods to look for a olive oil dispenser.  I didn't find one, but I did find a couple of other things...

A candlestick holder that I will put a plate on and hold my cupcakes. I think a white plate would look gorgeous on this, but I still have to find one. 

 
The other thing I found was this beauteemous teapot. I've already used it twice and I LOVE it!


I love the details from all angles. 

Both pieces were a little over $5 each, so the damage wasn't too bad for a little splurge. :o)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio