Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Christmas Treat Bags & Free Christmas Gift Tags

i feel like it's been forever since i've posted.  life has been busy with work, class, volunteer work, and getting ready for Christmas.  is it just me or does it seem like someone pushed the fast forward button this year?  it's just zooming by!

i had fun preparing this video and creating these Christmas Blessings tags to share with you!  but i've got to be honest... sharing something i made on photoshop is a first for me... so i'm a lil nervous!

here's the project i used them on... lil treat bags! they're perfect for holding two Ghirardelli chocolate squares. yum!  i made them for some "clients" and i modified the tags to share with y'all.
here's a video on how to make the bags.  a first video of this kind for me on this blog.  my initial thought was that i would be easier to post a video then doing a play-by-play with pictures and typed out descriptions... let me know what you think!  :o)

and here's a close up of the Christmas Blessings tags.
please let me know if you use them... and please feel free to give me some feedback.  they're fun to make and i'd like to make more in the future, but i'm always up for some constructive feedback.  :o)Christmas Blessings Tags

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

those are adorable! and I want to say thanks for that great video! It's fun to hear people's voices on blogs-and it's very well explained. Thanks again :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio