Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Happy New Year!

wow!! we have flown through another year!  i loved 2010 and i'm looking forward to all the amazing things that are in store for 2011! :o)

i just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to you for stopping by my blog!  YOU are what makes it fun to write and post on here.  i really am grateful for YOU. *big hug*  :o)

ever since i woke up this morning i've been thinking about this new year... will i make any resolutions?  what changes am i going to be intentional about?

i have to be honest and say that i'm not one for making huge, regimented goals because that makes me feel stressed out.  i like to focus on little changes and work my way to big things. 

something i started this year that i'm going to carry into the new year is praying each day focusing on the fruits of the Spirit. 
Source
each day i have written in my outlook calendar one of the fruits of the Spirit and i ask God to help me embody that trait throughout the day.  i learned a lot and loved doing it in 2010 and look forward to what He'll teach me in 2011.  :o)

another thing that will carry over into 2011 is moving every day.  i like "moving" over "exercise" because i have the freedom to do whatever i want as long as i'm moving... it could be biking, walking, yoga, stretching, hiking... whatever.  i rediscovered this year that i get bored with doing the same thing every day and then i eventually poop out.

i have a bunch of other little goals, but those are my main ones.  :o)

i'm looking forward to doing my annual- watch the Sound of Music tonight as the new year rolls in!

i pray that you have a wonderful, safe, and most of all BLESSED 2011!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio