Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Problems Loading Pictures on Etsy

first of all, sorry that i've been MIA.  i'm back in technology classes so that's where all my creativity has been taking place.  last term it was making videos.  this term it is building websites.  eek.  that's all i have to say about that.


i have an etsy shop and i've had problems with seeing certain images- specifically my banner when viewed on Safari.  i created the image in Photoshop and originally saved it as a jpeg.  i spoke to one of my professors about the problem and he said that i should save the image as gif or png.


here's how i changed the format:

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio