Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Lemon Jello Cake

YUM!  that's one word that sums up my grandma's lemon jello cake recipe.

when i have some down time, one of my favorite things to do is flip through recipe books.  lately i have been flipping through my grandma's old recipe box.  i love looking at the old tattered recipe cards and reading where some of the recipes came from.  this recipe came from her best friend Gertrude.
doesn't it look yummy??
it's extremely moist and i think it tastes even better the day after.
and the best thing is... it's super easy to make!  here's the recipe... i created it to fit on a 3x5 index card in honor of my grammie's recipe box. :o)  enjoy!
Lemon Jello Cake Recipe Card

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio