Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Happy Mother's Day!

happy mother's day to all of you wonderful moms out there!


happy mother's day to my mom who...
... encourages my creative side
... teaches me by example, how to be strong in life's adversities
... makes every holiday a fun celebration with her thoughtful gifts
... is an awesome quilter
... was there for me every day when i got home from school.  it was always reassuring to hear "how was your day?" when i walked through the door.
... made the most awesome peanut butter and sugar on toast when i was a wee one
... makes the YUMMIEST spaghetti sauce!!!


this is my first mother's day away from my family and i'm pretty sad about it.  it's the first one i've missed in YEARS.


i was fortunate that my mom was able to stay at home.  i never had a babysitter.  i never had to go to daycare.  a lot of people say that i was sheltered, but i call myself blessed.


thank you mommy for being there for me, for all that you've taught me, and for being a friend.  i love you.



1 comment:

Vic Chapman said...

I keep checking your blog waiting for new inspiration. I hope you are ok.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio