Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Christmas Creations

I've been steadily working on Christmas projects since Thanksgiving. I've really found so much joy in taking the time to create things for my friends and family this year. It has given me a chance to think about that person I'm making the gift for and be thankful for how they have touched my life.













I still need to fill some of the containers with goodies, but I'm finishing baking them today. I'll post the finished products.




This is a memory game I made for my grammie. I'm always trying to think of new activities or games for her that will help keep her mind sharp. The thing is, when we play memory together... she always beats me! Hmmm... maybe I should be the one working on sharpening my mind! :)

2 comments:

Moe Lwin's Stuff said...

I was hitting the next blog button and I can upon your blog.
Its wonderful experience looking through.

Wishing You A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year from Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Really original !
Wishing You A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year from Morocco.
Nadia
http://gold3ref.blogspot.com/

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio