Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Cards for my family

I'm heading up north to visit my family for Easter. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the trip again for Mother's Day and my sister and cousin's birthday-- so it'll be an early celebration.
I made this card for my sis. It was inspired by this card. I love how simple it is to make.
This card is for my 8 year old cousin who LOVES tools. I mean LOVES. He amazes me. One time at dinner someone mentioned something that was broken in the home- he piped in and said, "you should use.... and .... " to fix it. He elaborate much more then that, but I can't remember the names of the tools he mentioned. I never heard of them before!
I was inspired by this card.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio