Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Monday

Thank you card

I have such a hard time coming up with an original idea for a card on my own, so I was way too excited about this card. I absolutely LOVE my new stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral and I'm using it on everything. It's so simple and elegant.

I used it on this thank you card for my co-workers. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful job with such an amazing team. I also used it as a border to beautify a letter I wrote to my grandmother. It has been a New Year's resolution for me to send a handmade card to my sweet grammie every month. The only problem is that I have to write big and clear so that she can read it so I'm not able to get in much writing. I had just received a lengthy letter from her (which I so appreciate because it takes a lot of effort for her to write with her Parkinson's disease) so I wanted to write a longer letter to respond to her thoughts. Type written letters are much easier on her eyes, but I just can't bring myself to send a "blah" white piece of paper.

On a side note, I have to say, take a moment to write a letter to someone you love. It's such a blessing to receive these little treasures in the mail that allow me the chance to get to know different sides to this amazing woman. I have kept all of her letters and I look forward to having them for the rest of my life.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio