Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Women's Club Invitations

I volunteered to make invitations for the Temecula Valley Women's Club's- Stay At Home Ball. It's a Ball to raise money to purchase books for a library for a local non-profit residential and educational treatment center for youth. Here are two ideas I came up with:



I want to add some rhinestones to the flowers on the dress to make the flowers "pop" a little more. They are completely different ideas. I'm submitting these ideas and any others I come up with this week to the committee.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio