Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

My Stay-cation

Whew! I can't believe my week off is almost over. I feel like I accomplished a lot.
- went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs on my birthday
- got car a/c fixed for free- I LOVE my mechanic
- refinished 3 pieces of furniture, working on a 4th (pictures to come)
- started and finished Smoke Jumpers by Nicholas Evans
- baked 2 kinds of cookies
- make a lot of cards - can't share them because it's a surprise for someone ;)
- worked on my tan
- started exercising again
- started re-organizing my home
- visited Balboa Park, relaxed, had lunch, and visited 3 museums
- went thrift store hunting
- sushi with some girlfriends

I'm so excited about my recent finds at 2 local thrift stores

I purchased the silver candle stick holders at Goodwill for $2 -- half off :)
and the 4 plates I picked up at another thrift store for $5 -- half off too :)

To make....


I am so excited! I've been wanting a cupcake/dessert stand for-E-VA. And now I have this fun interchangeable piece! I also love that it's separate pieces. As I continue to organize my house, I know that I don't need to bring more bulky things into my home... it's so hard to figure out where to store things. I couldn't be more pleased with how pretty it is and more importantly with the price. Seven bucks??? Can't beat that.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio