Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Hokie Smokes!

This is what I put outside of my garage this morning to sand and prime.


and because of this little baby It only took me 30 minutes to sand, dust off and wipe down ALL of those pieces. (Thanks to my boss's hubby who bought it for me for my birthday!! He's a contractor and when he heard about what I was up to, he said that I HAD to have one. I agree! It makes sanding a less daunting task.)

After priming all of those pieces, it was time for lunch. I've been on this detox kick where I've just been eating fruits, veggies, and nuts. I've felt great and I've been able to shake my sugar addiction, but today I was craving a juicy burger. So this is what I had I found the recipe on the side of a bottle of A1. Funny thing is I never liked avocados or tomatoes. In the last couple of years I've thought, "I'm a grown up now. I need to eat more grown up foods" (avocados, tomatoes, refried beans are some of the ones I can think of that I wanted to add to my diet). *I know, I know... I'm crazy.* So I forced myself to eat them in things like salads, burgers, and burritos and now I actually like them! It also helps that they make food look prettier. ;)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio