Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

Summer Is Officially Over For Me

I'm a little bummed this weekend.  I start back at school on Tuesday.  That means studying and not so much time for DIY projects.  :(  Boo hoo.  It's times like these that I wish I would have sucked it up and finished my masters degree way back when.  Thank goodness for a supportive bf that keeps telling me to finish when I just want to "take a break" or when I wonder if I really need the degree.  I'm working full-time so I'm just taking one class at a time and it will take me 3 years to complete.  That seems like a long time from now.  So to get me in the mood I did a quick transformation.

Before... boring.
After... ahhhhh  pretty!
I've noticed with grad classes only being 9 weeks long, students don't cover their books like in undergrad.  My classmates might think I'm a little crazy with paper and ribbon all over my books.  Oh well... it's making me look forward to using them. :)
A few more quick projects and then the madness begins. 

2 comments:

tlc said...

Your books look so beautiful now I want to read them!

Anonymous said...

I know I feel the same way. School is way over for me. Too old for that stuff. But, I always feel like Labor Day is it. Now, bring on Fall.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio