Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Blog Love Feature-- Bake It Pretty

This is for all of you bakers out there.  I love this site Bake It Pretty.  It is full of fantabulous ideas, recipes, and yummy creations.  I’m loving this most recent post of cookies and a free tag templates. I would totally be more into trick-or-treating if I could give away something like this.  Perhaps you could use it for an upcoming Halloween party.  




I love this simple and clean look of baking in souffle cups.  

They even have tips for using these cups HERE

They have a store where they sell lovely cupcake liners like these. 

and pretty packing boxes like these. 

They have even posted some of their favorite frosting recipes HERE


And what looks like a yummy biscuit recipe HERE

If you’re needing some baking inspiration they feature photos from Flicker on Saturday’s Sweet Tooth. If you have a Flicker account and want to show them your stuff, you can link up to them and possibly be featured on Saturday’s Sweet Tooth!


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio