Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

A Little Laugh

I love to laugh.  It gives me energy and is good for the soul.  I needed a little laugh therapy today while stressing trying to get my final papers completed. 


I can totally relate to this video from all the various diets I've been on throughout the years.


1 comment:

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Your blog is simply amazing! I found your link through A Soft Place to Land last week and have been addicted to your site ever since. Hard to believe that so many different and absolutely wonderful blogs link up in one place every week.

I have so much to learn. :)

-Francesca

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio