Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

Facelift

Do you like the new look?  I'm trying to change things up a bit. I thought it was time to center my header.  {grin} I'm still tweaking some things (like getting rid of the gap between the header and the main body of the blog), so please bear with me. 


I must admit that computers and messing around with htmls don't come naturally to me.  My brain feels like it's about to explode so I'm going to take a break from my blog today and tomorrow and just work on some fun projects and enjoy my new crafty lazy susans! :o) 

**Check out my 100th posting and giveaway HERE**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good for you for doing the blogger DIY. I like the facelift! Enjoy your fun projects. You deserve the relaxation.

Janean said...

i so understand. i tried a widget and couldn't get back onto my dashboard until i took it off. just about went crazy. sinc then, been as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs when it comes to changing it. LOL.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio