Back on THIS post I shared about an Etsy shop I found where I purchased beautiful scraps of fabrics at great prices. The shop was run by Charlie and Lindsay, two love birds who love fabric. I was bummed when I visited their shop only to find that it was closed. :o(
This week I received a beautiful postcard in the mail about Hawthorne Threads. I checked out the website and was thrilled to find out that the owners are Charlie and Lindsay! I am just droolin over everything in their shop and I'm loving their new user friendly set up.You have got to check it out for a few reasons:
1. They have incredible designer fabrics at reasonable prices.
and SOOOOOO many other fabulous designers!!
2. For fabric coordinating challenged people like me, they suggest lots of options to go with your print. They go even further by letting you choose the specific color from your print that you would like to coordinate with.
3. They allow you to post pictures of your handmade creations using their fabrics. So if you're loving a fabric swatch but not sure what to create with it, their site will even help you out in that area!
4. You can purchase by different lengths and they offer lots of discounts.
Charlie and Lindsay are sooooooo fabulous that they are hosting this week's giveaway! They are giving away a fat quarter bundle of Studio E's Calypso prints to one of my blog readers!!!!
Check out all of the fabrics included in this bundle HERE.
1. Pop on over to Charlie and Lindsay's shop, Hawthorne Threads
2. Leave a comment here sharing about a product you love in their shop
3. They wanted me to let you all know that this giveaway is open to international participants (didn't I tell you that they are awesome????) You don't have to be a follower to enter. :o)
The winner will be announced 10:00 p.m. PST on December 6th. Good luck!!!!