I was just recently awarded two blog awards!!! One from Kimmy at My Beautifully Blessed Life and the other from Jacey at My Trashy Treasures. I am truly honored that you both thought of me...Thank you!!! Since I shared some facts about myself HERE, I would like to share things that bless me mixed in with some silly facts about myself.
1. Music moves me. I always feel incredibly blessed, inspired, and lifted up by this song. I'm one of those crazy people who can listen to a song a gazillion times over and over. I've shared this song in a previous post, but I have to share it again just in case anyone missed it. It's just THAT good. :o)
2. Altoids make me sneeze. It never fails. Within a minute of popping one in my mouth, I sneeze from the strong peppermint taste.3. I'm blessed by Butterflies! I am so in love with and blessed by them that I have one tattooed on me. Every time I see one, I am reminded of how God is transforming me into something beautiful.
4. I get the hiccups when my feet are cold. I dislike wearing closed toe shoes, so I get the hiccups a lot during the winter time.
5. I'm blessed by my grandmother. She is the most generous, loving, thoughtful, humble woman I know. Even when it might seem she has nothing to give, she always seems to find a way to be thoughtful. I once saw a bag of sugar in her drawer and asked her what she was collecting it for. She told me that she saves it to give to a woman who sends it overseas to her family. Seriously... who couldn't love this woman and her huge heart??? I love her so much it hurts my heart.
So on to the nominations...
There are really a gazillion creative people out there who I'd love to nominate for this blog award. Narrowing it down to 7 is really difficult, but here I go... I browsed through and chose from the gracious people who follow my blog. I thought it was only fitting to feature these people because I am so blessed that anyone would want to follow my blog. :o)
Here are the "Rules":
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
- Kammy at Small Home in the Country I love how she's reaching out and sharing her creativity from her place way back in the Rocky Mountains.
- Ms. Proper Prim at Proper Prim. She runs across some of the best finds and does great transformations!
- Jane at Jane Malinina Design has some of the best vinyls and shows great ways to use them.
- Shellagh at Ticking and Toile has a great tutorial on recovering a chair. I need to work up to this. I'm not brave enough... yet.
- Amanda at Serenity Now has done a wonderful series on 27 days of Thankful
- I love recipes and pictures and Debbie at Dining with Debbie has no shortage of those.
- I've already told you how much I love butterflies. Central Florida Gardening has AMAZING photos of butterflies.