Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

Felt Flowers


I'm falling in love with felt!

I used this tutorial from betz white (if you're not already acquainted with this crafty woman, jump on over to check her out!) to make these flowers. They are SUPER easy to make! The flowers took me about 10 minutes to make. I used ribbons for the leaves by glueing them to the back.

 The most time consuming part was deciding between buttons or beads.
Buttons?

Or beads?

This time I went with beads, but I totally see myself making lots more of these for myself and to give away as gifts. :o)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio