Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

Back to Our Scheduled Programming

Tonight was the last night of class.  Two classes down, 10 more to go!  Weeeeeee!!!! I have one week off before my next term starts, so I'm jumping back into my projects!


Here's part of my list of things to do in the next 1 1/2 weeks:
  • Finish sewing coffee cozies
  • Finish refinishing the entertainment system 
  • Sell entertainment system -- it doesn't fit up my stairs  :o(
  • Start making bags/purses
  • Refashion a couple of shirts
  • Make fabric flowers-- just because :o)
I was so happy that I'm going to have a little break from studying that I came straight home and baked!  These are going into work with me tomorrow.

I used this cheater recipe for the cupcakes and they taste pretty darn good!  For the frosting I used this super easy buttercream recipe

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

Wow... you to-do list sounds as long as mine! I am kinda freaking out that we are so close to Christmas. It snuck up on me fast and I have a ton to get done!

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

BIG HUGS!
Lolly

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio