Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

A Christmas surprise

How perfect is this??? I stopped by my local thrift store to pick up a couple supplies to use for wrapping gifts and I found these precious bowls.  The pattern is called Snowflake Garland.

I've already used them to make truffles. The best part is, the total damage to bring them home... $2.50.  Score baby!! :o)

I'm almost done with all of my Christmas preparations and early tomorrow morning I'm driving up to the Bay Area to visit my fam. 

I pray that you all have a blessed Christmas and quality time with those you love.  I'll "see" you all in the new year. :o)

Blessings,
Nori

3 comments:

The Paper Gypsy said...

Nori,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to share your amazing creativity with all of us! YOU ROCK!!!

Drive home safely, and Christmas blessings to you and your family!

Sandi

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

What a great find! Love that pattern!

beth said...

I LOVE those! Great find.
Glad you had a great Christmas, thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
~Beth

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio