Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Saturday

LOVE, love, love this shop

i love window shopping on etsy, and i especially love window shopping in tamar's shop- Nest Pretty Things.  she creates the most gorgeous jewelry.  i especially love her necklaces.  they're so happy and pretty.
amazing, right??
i love this next necklace... with all the different colors, i could absolutely wear it EVERY day. 
i love the vintage glass beads on this necklace.  simple and delicious.  i love it because i can totally see myself dressing it up or dressing it down with the right clothes.  this is my favorite of all of her creations... today.  :o)
i love the simplicity of this necklace.  
she also has beautiful bracelets, headbands, earrings, and more.  check her out... if you buy something... don't tell me... i'll be green with envy.  :o)

1 comment:

Justine said...

oh! They are pretty! I am going to head over to her Esty right now! =] Thanks for sharing.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio