Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

New to Me Mondays 2

i found this towel rack at a garage sale awhile ago and forgot about it. 
i've been rearranging my jewelry box because it's too bulky and cluttered for me right now.  i looked all around the house for something to hold my necklaces and this was perfect. 
i found these matching set of prints... 3 for $2.00.  perfect.  now to change them up a bit for my craft room.  
 do you have any "new to me" treasures you'd like to link up and share?  
linky rules:
- please link to your specific post, not to your blog
- please link back to this party in your post so that others can see what treasures we've all found

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio