Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Monday

Problems with Blogger

i looked at my blog from another computer and noticed that it is acting all wonky. 

duplicate pictures and GINORMOUS pictures showing up on posts.  i'm so sorry!  

has anyone else had this problem?

i logged on and edited some posts on Safari and that seemed to fix the problem.  i normally work from Firefox and i couldn't see the problems... 

has anyone else had this problem?  i'm wondering if i need to work from Safari all the time? 
hmmmm...

1 comment:

Justine said...

Nope, everything is neat and tidy here!

But I am having trouble loading pictures onto blogger with their updated site. It keeps flipping my picture horizontal when I have it save on my computer for vertical.

Just Better Together

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio