Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Tour de Palm Springs

Source
please bear with me this next month.  i signed up last week to do the 100 mile ride in the Tour de Palm Springs.  it's on February 12 and i'll be training for it this month.   over week i biked over 90 miles and my tushie is killing me.  :o)  TMI right?

one of my goals for this year is to post 3 times a week... i'm still going to try my best to do that, but i might be featuring other fun things that i find on the net.

if anyone has biked a century before i'd love any tips you might have! :o)

1 comment:

Regina said...

No tips but you rock!! You can do it. I have not biked in forever.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio