Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Garage Sale Restores

I am having so much fun finding deals at garage sales and thrift stores. Here are a few of my "restores".
Here are the befores.


Here are some of the afters.



I'm having waaaay too much fun and spending too much money. It's only $3 here and $2 there, but it sure adds up quickly. I started looking around my home to see what I can restore here. I decided to tackle these shadow box frames that have been driving me crazy taking up space in my garage.

I gave it a quick sand and then spraypainted it with a cheap 99 cent can of black paint. I did a little distressing and used a foam brush and applied my wipe on poly (I'm still trying to figure out how to neatly apply this). Then I decided to use it to frame the key holder I picked up at Joanne's for 70% off.

I looove how the brown came out when I distressed it.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio