Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

New Thrift Store Finds

I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!! I think I have a problem. It's like my car drives itself to the local thrift stores... and I'm so glad!!! Here's what I found today.

The wooden thing was $1.50- I think it'll be so cute in the spare bathroom after I paint it black and distress it(it's navy blue with light blue highlights now). I am really on this black kick. I just think it's really elegant against all the off white in my home. I rent so I can't do much about the paint job, but I sure am having fun with the home decor!
The flowers were in great condition and too pretty to pass up. I tend to kill living plants, so this is a nice option for me. It was $1.99.


All of this was 50% off today. Whooohooooooo!!!
The lamps were $2.50 each and as you can see... they work!! Score!!!
The mirrored frame was $1 and the empty frame was $2. They will look so pretty when I paint them. I'm thinking I'll go with black, but maybe heirloom white??
That little silver cuppie thingie was only 50 cents.


That's it for today. I told myself that I won't go to any garage sales this weekend, but I found this great site and of course It shows you all the garage/yard/estate sales in your area. I just love trying it out. ;) I love how it links to the full ad so I can get idea of what they'll have there and that it maps out all the garage sales I want to go to. It makes me feel soooooo efficient!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio