Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Friday

Easy "Homemade" Fudgesicles

it's been blazing hot here this week which has made it challenging to stay working in the garage (stay tuned for my mission impossible garage reorganization reveal). 

it's so hot that i couldn't bring myself to leave the house to pick up popsicles.  lucky me i'm on this diy-only-use-things-in-the-house kick.  i started looking around for something to make popsicles with... lo and behold, i had some pudding in my fridge!  that got me thinking... "hmmmmm... fudgesicles sound good!"
this is my quick and easy recipe: (it's so easy i feel silly even sharing it)

popsicle sticks + pudding cup + a couple hours in the freezer = insta fudgesicle!
poke a slit on top with a sharp knife. 
stick a popsicle stick in and tap it against the counter to make sure the pudding settles around the stick. 
pop them in the freezer for a 3 - 4 hours and voila! push on the bottom of the pudding container to pop out your easy peesy "homemade" fudgesicles! 

they turned out deelish!  just what i needed and i didn't have to leave the house. 

am i a total dork?

it's probably cheaper to pick up a package of fudgesicles, but it works if you find yourself in a pinch or if you're like me and just can't muster up the energy to leave your air conditioned home. :o)

i'm linking to SNS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, that is so funny!! What a good idea!!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio