Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Sunday

the perfect baby gift

wow...  i totally got wiped out by that flu bug going around.  i didn't get to do the Tour de Palm Springs.  that was a total bummer.  all of my biking partners were sick too so none of us got to ride.  i didn't get to make Valentine's day treats for my co-workers either. 

i'm finally starting to feel like myself again, so i'm going to make those Valentine treats this week.  better late than never right?  it's kinda nice to spread out the sweets too.  no sugar coma and maybe they'll like getting a surprise treat this week.  :o)

i can tell i'm getting better because i felt like creating this weekend.  :o)  it's amazing how being creative makes me feel better.  it energized me... well, for a little at least.  and then i needed a nap. :o)  this weekend i sewed!  it's been awhile since i've sewn.  i've really missed it.

i've been thinking about new things to add to my store and i've been wanting to make something special for babies and newlyweds.  i love my new shop name because i really do like to create a simple but pretty lil package.   i came up with the baby gift first...
baby gift set
 here's what's inside...
baby gift set
 a stuffed baby chick, with a plush, soft tummy. 
as i sewed several of these baby chicks in different fabrics, i began to imagine the babies they might find new homes with.  i started imagining their lives and families and thought of this verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

and then i decided to tuck the verse inside each baby chickie! 
 if you pull on the little tab that says "pull here" this is what you'll find:
 a fun, colorful baby bunting!

a fun little package for a beautiful baby... thank you for letting me share!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio