Want My Button?

Blog Button

My Etsy Shop

On The Lookout For...

- Antique fans
- Vintage buttons
- Milk glass
- Antique Ball jars
- Vintage fabric
- Vintage coffee filters

Thanks For Featuring Me!

Search This Blog

Wednesday

Uses for Cans - Valentine's Day

i know this is a little late, but i since i was at home sick on valentine's day, i just gave my co-workers their v-day treats this week.

this is what i gave them:
i filled the cans with dry red beans and i used bar-b-q skewers to hold the rice krispie treats.  i covered them in melted chocolate and sprinkled them with little hearts before they cooled.  and then i covered the cans with scrapbook paper.  i cut the paper to 4" x 10".
after i made these a co-worker reminded me of another use for cans.
it got me thinking about multiple uses for old cans... so i feel some more posts coming on new uses for old cans! :o)

hope you're all having a wonderful week!
 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio